The Hall’s Haven

8.28.2012

Home Sweet Home

Casey gave me the go ahead to decorate the living room. I was so excited, and nervous, and stressed about the whole thing.

So, I put this little idea board together on my computer… I knew the colors I wanted, and had an idea of some furniture…

olio living room

And here is my actual living room…

After a long week of worrying, and lots of help from the sisters (THANKS!) it finally came together. The more I look at it, the more I am in LOVE with it all! ♥

Home EDITHome EDIT-5Home EDIT-2Home EDIT-2-2Home EDIT-3-2Home EDIT-3

I am considering this my spoiling as an early anniversary present!

3 comments:

The White's said...

I LOVE the new additions to your house. It all looks great!

The White's said...

I LOVE the new additions to your house. It all looks great!

Andy and Robyn said...

SO cute-I love the orange chairs! The clocks are so fun-we have something like that in our house too! :)