The Hall’s Haven

8.05.2011

School Clothes

I always loved school shopping growing up. I love a new backpack, new school supplies, and especially the clothes! So it is no surprise that I love to take the girls shopping too. They made some excellent choices this year, and look absolutely darling. I took each of them for their own night out. Taylor and I went to the Layton Hills mall, with dinner at Chick-Fil-A and shopping at Crazy 8, then over to Target. The next night Kaitlyn and I went to Riverdale to Carters and The Children’s Place, then off to Farr’s Fresh for some make your own ice cream sundaes… mmm. We also did a little shopping online. here are a couple of outfits, they are both growing so fast!
(Pardon the blurry photos and the backdrop…eeek!)
School Clothes

2 comments:

sharon said...

Oh I loved watching the back flips that was amazing. Your school clothes look so fun and bright. Hope you had a great time at Bear Lake. anxious to hear about it. Love granny in Africa

Stephanie said...

Beautiful girls. New clothes are always so much fun... still to this day, a new outfit makes me feel like a million bucks!