The Hall’s Haven

7.20.2011

Splash Park

My brother called me up to see if we were interested in going to the Splash Park in Riverdale, since he was playing Mr. Mom this week while Karalee is at Girls Camp. I had never been before… WHY?!? It was so much fun! The kids had a great time! There is a splash pad, and two playgrounds all right together, lots of trees for plenty of shade, too. We had such a fun day! The kids love to be together, and are such great friends. Grandma Coleen and Grandpa Rick even came to watch. After lots of splashing we had some lunch in the park, too. I will definitely do this again! Oh- and did I mention it is FREE?!?

SPlash

2 comments:

Mike Ballard said...

cute pictures. i love boing able to see them and read about what you are doing.... without me:) I have always wanted to go to that park. It is nice that they have so much together and under the shade!!

Mike Ballard said...

Ha Ha. Obviously we are sharing a computer. NOT Mike. Angela.