The Hall’s Haven

5.13.2011

Say Cheese!

Ever since CJ turned 3, I have been wanting to take some 3 year old photos of him (especially since I am a terrible mama and didn’t take any official 2 year old ones). However, having a baby, and the weather have set me back a bit. His birthday has long past, and even Kaitlyn’s has come and gone. So…today I took CJ and Kaitlyn to take some birthday pictures. We went to the Train Station and had a fun time playing and snapping some shots. Then we went to Vintage Cupcake to take some photos as well. I am still trying to figure out exactly the right tweaks when I am editing photos. I am enjoying photography, but still have so much to learn!

Here are some of the best shots I got of each of them. Aren't they adorable?!?

CJ Storyboard

Kaitlyn Storyboard

3 comments:

valerie said...

Alyson, those turned out awesome!! I love them!!

Fox said...

The pictures are adorable. Those two are so funny. I wish you could record some of the stuff they say.

Anonymous said...

These are E-X-C-E-L-L-E-N-T Aly!! CJ is so big I can't believe it.