The Hall’s Haven

2.17.2011


I love you and I hate you at the same time.

I love how you hold so many of our precious memories and images that I'm sure would have already escaped my cluttered  mind.  And I love how our friends and family can look at you, wherever they are, to see what we've been up to.

But I also hate the stress of keeping you up.  Sometimes I dream of the days before you and photoshop were around and wonder what I did with all that disposable time. 
And I hate to say it, but my life would be so much easier without you.  Undocumented, but easier.

What to do?

I'm so torn.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is exactly why I'm not on Facebook anymore. My family is complaining but I actually feel as if a burden has been lifted, as ridiculous as that sounds. And now people call me to actually ask how I am doing since they can't just read about it. IMAGINE THAT! I remember that happening when the whole blog craze first started. I realized I called and saw my friends LESS because I already knew what was going on in there lives. How sad is that?! With that said, being on what feels like the other side of the planet, I'm very happy you have kept this going and I can still check in on you guys every once in a while and catch up :)