The Hall’s Haven

1.31.2011


The weekend was eventful! On Friday night, my mom and dad came and took the kids up to Josh & Karalee's for Brogan's 1st Birthday Party! (Can't believe he is ONE!!) Then the girls got to stay and have a sleepover. They stayed up way too late, and had way too much fun! (Thanks so much Karalee!)

While we had a night without kids, Casey and I stayed in for a movie night. We watched Secretariat... and I really liked it. I loved the story of the horse was great, but  I loved how strong she is as a woman!

Saturday, Casey had to go to work all day, the girls played at Karalee's and CJ got to go see Grandma and Grandpa Richins. It was a nice relaxing day for me and fun day for the kids.

Sunday, Casey went to work again. And... Kaitlyn woke up throwing up. She was sick all day on Sunday and had to miss playing with Rio. The White's were here for Addy's Birthday dinner at Sharon's. Then Taylor came home and threw up too. So we have been down and out. When it rains it pours right?

Hoping to have a much better week.

0 comments: