The Hall’s Haven

3.09.2008

This weeks update!

I am definitely an uncomfortable pregnant lady. I went to the doctor this week, and I am dialated to a 3 and 60% effaced, for those of you who want to know. I am plugging along though. We will have to wait and see what he says this week. As uncomfortable as I am, I know it is best for our boy to stay in as long as possible. This time change is messing with my head too. I am going through the nesting phase for sure and driving my husband crazy because I have anxiety about having all of the baby stuff ready!! Hopefully all will go smoothly and I will be ready when he comes.

2 comments:

The Ormsby's said...

Sounds like it's getting close!! Isn't nesting fun and a pain in the neck at the same time? You're not along, I drove my hubby crazy too.

Anonymous said...

You're so cute. Isn't nesting cleaning?? I need to catch that bug :) Let me know if you need some help!