The Hall’s Haven

1.26.2010

I did it!

Well, today was the day. I OFFICIALLY started a workout program. I have been so tired lately, and I really do like to exercise (I think), so I got a personal trainer & a gym membership. Today was my first day learning my Resistance training routine. I'm not going to lie... it kicked my butt! But it felt so good. I think it is so important to have support, so along with my trainer Shelli, I have my bestie Alayna going with me every morning. I am really excited about it, and I am GOING to stay motivated! :) One resource that Shelli told me about was
THE DAILY PLATE
It is a place to find out how many calories you should eat, then enter your food for the day, & it automatically calculates your calories, proteins, and fats! It is awesome!!! & FREE!! Check it out!

2 comments:

Emilee Keyes said...

Congratulations! I am jealous. Maybe after a degree. Only three more years!

Anonymous said...

Good luck. I too am about to jump on the exercise band wagon. Still need to lose about 10 pounds from baby #5. However, I am more interested in energy and fitting into my pre-preg pants. I have been wearing a lot of yoga and lounge pants. I'd love to get into my fave pair of jeans.